7.13.2010

I'm drowning in technology.

I love technology, but I'm not even halfway through this course and I feel like I'm drowning. There is just so much to do on the web. Sometimes I get excited when I learn about a new application, but then I check it out and I decide that it's just too much for me to manage. Just having email, Facebook, and a blog is too much. The internet really is like viewing the whole world from a tiny screen. The screens are getting tinier too, like the one on my iTouch.

Then there is online shopping! It is soooooo easy to find and buy what I want online. It can be addicting. Of course, I have never felt like I was drowning in online stores... drowning in bills, maybe! Tomorrow is day three of the course. I going to bed now because I really need to get off my computer and rest. I hope my brain has some room left for tomorrow's new tech info.

No comments: